As Coronavirus restrictions are relaxed from Monday 19th July 2021 we wanted to update you on the safety measures you can expect on our Hidden History of Norwich Tours.
Tours taking place between 19th – 31st July 2021
Castle Meadow ‘hidden street’ tour
As these tours were advertised and booked with COVID-Secure measures in place we have decided to retain these for all tours taking place up to 31st July. These measures include:
- All customers are asked to continue wearing face coverings during the tour unless they are exempt (your tour guide will also be wearing a face covering) and to sanitize their hands on entering the venue
- Social distancing will be observed throughout the tour
- We will continue to collect contact details for all adult guests for NHS Test and Trace and will display our QR code for customers wishing to check in using the NHS COVID-19 app
Tombland walking tour
- Social distancing will continue to be observed throughout the tour
- Face coverings are optional as the tour takes place outside
- Contact details for all adult guests will continue to be collected for NHS Test and Trace
From 1 August onwards
- Face coverings will be optional on Castle Meadow and Tombland tours for our customers and tour guides as there is good ventilation on the Castle Meadow ‘hidden street’ tour and our Tombland walking tour takes place outside
- Depending on group sizes we may continue requiring social distancing on our Castle Meadow ‘hidden street’ tour – this will be at the discretion of our tour guides
- We will continue to display our QR code for customers wishing to check-in using the NHS COVID-19 app. We will also continue to collect contact details for the lead booker but will no longer collect contact details for all additional adult guests.
Covid-secure Castle Meadow ‘hidden street’ tours
We know that some people are anxious about the coronavirus restrictions being relaxed so we have decided to continue offering a selection of tour dates and times where COVID-Secure measures will be retained after 1st August. These measures include:
- All customers (unless they are exempt) and tour guides wearing face coverings during the tour
- Sanitising hands on entering the venue
- Observing social distancing throughout the tour
- We will collect contact details for the lead booker for NHS Test and Trace
You can book our Castle Meadow ‘hidden street’ Tour and Tombland Walking Tour here or call us on 01603 850309.
If you have already booked a tour in August and would prefer to attend one of our COVID-Secure tours please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request this. We require at least 7 days notice before your tour date to arrange this.
You can read more about these restrictions in our COVID Customer Policy. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to get in touch.